Payment for online purchases are by the following methods:
Payment by EFT or bank deposit.
- If paying by cash deposit an additional 10% must be added to the deposit to cover bank charges.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment reflects and is cleared on the bank account and there are no outstanding amounts due.
- Strictly no cheque deposits are accepted.
- Proof of payments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by credit card
- Facilitated by Payfast or Paypal
- Secure payment by credit card – Visa and MasterCard through Payfast who act as a gateway for the bank.
- All details given for the credit card transaction is secure, strictly confidential and only submitted to the bank.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- No change is given for gift cards, full value or closest value of gift card must be redeemed.
- Gift cards are not redeemable against shipping costs.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.